Monday, December 31, 2012

My Memorable Memories of 2012 Part 1 c(=

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullah.. Tsk3.. What a messed!! Full of dust here.. *Fuhh!! Fuhh!!* Haha.. Quite abandoned and being neglected due to my responsibility to my Facebook and Twitter.. Yeah.. Big time!! =)

Alright.. Where do I have to start?? Hm.. Ahha!! 2012 is almost over.. Less than 24 hours.. We will say farewell to our old time buddy and say "Hi" to new fellow friend, 2013.. Never mind.. So.. Right now.. I wanna have some time to reflect on what has been happened for the past 12 months..

January

Alright.. The first month of the year.. Lots of vision and mission to be accomplished.. Lots of them.. Indeed.. I wanna be a new (better and good manner) person.. Then.. Of course I wanna get along with my buddies to  struggle and manage to become the best student.. Really!! But.. Things became worst when I realized that Cik G is going to be my lovely lecturer for "Jahitan" subject.. Owh God!! How could I been in another "maktab" or how happy I am if she wasn't in my own "maktab".. I wished for it so bad because some rumors being spread out that Cik G will transferred to another "maktab".. So my little own heart said "Get away from my place.. You're not belong here anymore!!" But.. Yet.. She stayed and continued became the biggest threat so far.. Okayy.. Stop right here.. There are plenty of her stories to come.. Haha.. Then.. I've struggled to fetch some money or "pitih" in Teganu's accent.. No doubt.. For the first month.. I need to.. Err.. What do I say huh?? "ikat perut la".. Hehe.. Sometimes I need to avoid my eyes from looking on hot stuffs like new jerseys, watches and surely cellular phones.. Haha.. Pretty good right?? =)

February




"Elaun dah dapat!! Derak lalu!!.. Haha.." Yeay to me!! The torture of hell stills continued while I can't even have my meal with my friends.. "cakap melayu kejap la.. Ada ke patut Cik G tak bagi kitorang makan masa rehat.. Kadang-kadang tu sampai pukul 4 pukul 5 baru balik asrama.. Haish.. Hati lembut dan sejuk macam haku pun boleh jadi keras dan panas.. Tak pernah lagi haku kena treat macam ni ngan lecturer haku.. Bengang betol!!" Alright.. Inggelish time.. Oops!! English time!! Then.. About mid-month.. I joined my teammates to compete in a "silat olahraga" tournament which was being held at UiTM Machang, Kelantan.. Quite terrified and lots of pain in order to achieve my goal to become the best of the rest.. But.. You got it!! I still being a loser.. Haha.. How silly!! Further on, I was eliminated on the 1st round.. Never mind.. Not to care about this sport.. Really.. |-_-|

March

Cik G again!! This time made me feel sick.. Seriously!! You know what?? Because of her torment.. I was not able to move and I was not absent for almost 2 weeks.. Wow!! "Hebat betol dia tu kan.. Sampai boleh buat orang sakit demam gitu.. Bayangkanlah.. Tubuh badan jadi lesu.. Dengan pening kepalanya, badan jadi panas, sakit belakang.. Boleh kata semua penyakit datang pada masa yang sama.." Luckily.. I have my best roommate so far.. He knows well about the Islamic way of medical treatment.. Alhamdulillah.. *Hope you can be my mate for the remaining 4 semesters.. Hehe..* Then.. What else?? Haa!! "SBE" (School Based Experience) in SK Bukit Tumbuh.. Really means a lot to me because I really felt that I was a living teacher.. Haha.. Many pupils wanna see me whether in the morning, during recess time or after school session.. Haha.. They're incredible and made my days in that school as the most unforgettable lifetime experience as a teacher as this far.. Thanks a lot!!





April

Now.. The intense got higher as I and my fellow friends need to pass one more hurdle against the ruthless Cik G.. Haha.. "Ujian Amali Jahitan".. Alhamdulillah.. I've got a really simple one task.. Thank you Allah.. =) After that.. My own masterpiece, Hawaiian shirt is done!! Yeay!!





Then.. My classmates organized a "BIG" (Bina Insan Guru) session at Lata Chakah, Setiu, Terengganu.. We shared our own ideas and give a hand when there such troublesome things.. But.. Luckily.. We did it joyfully.. Hehe.. I love these scene because it showed that my second family altogether worked out as a team in order to fulfill our BIG program as a successful program.. Yeay!!



May-June




Hm.. Not too much to say.. Study weeks and exam weeks!! "Nama je study weeks tapi hampeh!! Duk derak ramai-ramai ngan budak kelas.. Haha.." Then.. About exams huh?? Eyy~ Really pissed me off a bit.. "Ada ke patut.. Exam kali ni lecturer macam ambek kisah tak kisah je pasal attendance students ke kuliah.. Then.. Dah la biar students bawak 'toyol', 'kawan' dan macam-macam lagi la timangan untuk si kertas helah yang tak berdosa tu.. Haish!! Paling stress masa paper anatomi dan fisiologi.. Bengang kot!! Yang bahagian depan je kena observe kena usha.. Yang bahagian belakang pulak rancak je berbincang.. Panjang je leher tu.. Kalah zirafah kot.." Dear lecturers.. You're not supposed to do that.. Remember.. Your responsibility will be outspoken in front of Allah later on at the Hereafter.. I admitted.. I'm not a good student as you thought.. But.. As long as I think that my career is still far away and it relates my personal and my family, regarding my "gaji yang halal dan suci daripada sebarang bentuk penipuan".. Alhamdulillah.. Allah still guides me well enough.. I hope that I will "istiqamah" in doing it.. Amin.. Then.. Mid-year break.. Not so much to tell.. Just waiting for new semester.. Wee!! =D

To be Continued.. =P

SULIT | Sila ke muka surat sebelah

No comments:

Post a Comment