Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Memorable Memories of 2012 Part 2 c(=

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullah.. Okayy.. Without further ado.. Let's move on!!

July

Lots of stories!! =) (Okayy.. Satu persatu deh??) It's been a disaster for my career as a student after being labelled as "drop out" student, as my recent 3rd semester recorded 2 failed papers.. They're are, as predicted; "Jahitan" and "Anatomi dan Fisiologi".. I'm quite dissapointed with my result.. That was my first time since I was a little boy, failed to do well in final examination.. Luckily.. I've been supported by my friends, my classmates and of course my dear family.. Umi!! Papa!! Adik!! I love you so much!! =D Alhamdulillah.. With Allah's will.. I managed to pass my repeat examination with flying colors.. Haha.. *well.. flying la sangat* Then.. Err.. What else?? Ahha!! The second "BIG" (Bina Insan Guru) of the year.. This time, my classmates combined with 2 other units to held a "khidmat masyarakat" program in Felda Selasih, Jerteh.. Not too far.. Err.. About 15 km from my lovely "maktab".. Haha.. Here's some picca for you.. =D









Owh!! The specky one.. Who's that?? Hehe.. That's my best friend in "maktab" MFAJ a.k.a. Rock Lee.. Haha.. I really like him.. Really!!

Then.. Yeay!! "Tiba-tiba" I've got my allowance back.. Full of money!! "Jengjalan bawak dompet selalu je tebal.. Haha.." For the first time ever.. I bought my very own cellular phone with my own money.. Err.. I mean my own allowace.. No support from my parents or friends.. GT-N7000 Samsung Galaxy Note!! My most superb phone so far.. I'm still using it til now.. No scratches or drops yet.. *Proud*.. Hehe.. =D Next.. "Pertandingan Masakan Rimba Pengakap IPGKSM 2012".. Not much to talk.. Few pictures will do.. Hehe.. (Lenguh kot taip.. Gambar menceritakan segalanya.. Haha..)



I'll not forget the moment when I've got my hair being treated well at the salon.. Hehe.. A bit handsome than before.. *Proud again* Credit to my friend WMF a.k.a. Fir Daus.. Wee!!





(Mentang-mentang la elaun tak luak.. Saya dan kawan-kawan lelaki berbuka puasa kat Pizza Hut Jerteh..)
Haha.. Being a student with lots of money really made me feel very lucky and sometimes I just wondered when I "kering kontang" later on.. =P






August

2nd "SBE" (School Based Experience) of the year.. This time.. I chose SK Sultan Sulaiman as my third home.. Wait a minute.. (Rumah sendiri - First.. Maktab = Second.. SKSS - Third.. Ha'ah.. Betol dah tu.. Hehe..) Teachers from that school treated me and other SBE teachers very well.. Their attitude really impressed me.. Then.. Students greeted me in a different way.. Salam and a bow.. Amazing school really!! =)




Then.. Of course.. Raya!! Raya!! Raya!! Purple-licous!! What a fantastic moment with fulled of enjoyment because I got zero "duit raya".. Quite fun right?? "Yela.. Dah besar kan.. Boleh jadi ayah untuk anak-anak dah.. *Angkat kening*"..







September-October

Err.. Nothing than study, study and study.. Then.. I took "Amali E&E".. Err.. I mean Electrics and Electronics test.. I spent 2 nights with my friends, who are well-known as "Best Student of E&E".. But.. Yet.. I did not understand at all.. Nahh!! The upcoming result was totally horrible.. My electronic board wasn't in a good condition.. No lights from LED (Light Emiting Diode) and no sounds being produced by buzer.. No such things as I thought.. I really pissed off.. On top of that.. I injured myself as well.. Haha.. It's okayy.. (Tough what..) =P

November

My final examination of 4th semester.. I just managed to do well as far as I can with the help from my own desire, Umi, Papa, friends and the most helpful one is none other than Allah s.w.t.. Alhamdulillah.. I'm not feeling too confident or too worried about my upcoming result later on.. I just thought that "I can do it!! I wanna prove that I'm not a drop out anymore!! People will recognize my existence!! Insha Allah.." Despite from my exam mood.. There was something wrong happened involving my best friend.. I'm not going to tell his story but I just wanna say that he was being taken by other soul.. That's all.. I'm really scared when thinking about the moment.. Haish.. =( Then.. The exam was over!! The holiday started!!

December

Haha.. Not much to say.. (Bangun, makan, tidur.. Bangun, makan, tidur, Bangun, makan, tidur..) But.. Solat can never be neglected.. Alhamdulillah.. My holiday took me to a better level of mankind personality.. Err.. What do I mean?? I spent lots of time with my family.. I had some moments to play joke with my beloved brother.. Harisshah Faizol!! =D (Pastu.. Dapat la jugak untuk memperbaiki diri dalam menyiapkan diri untuk hidup pada masa akan datang.. Penuhkan dada dengan lautan ilmu yang masih belum diteroka dan dikuasai.. Insha Allah.. Semoga istiqamah..) After that.. Of course.. In 5 years from now on.. I think that I really need to stay with someone that I used to know.. (Cewah.. Lagu Gotye la pulak.. Lolol..) Insha Allah.. Dear my future spouse.. Dear my future soulmate.. Dear my future lifetime partner.. Dear my future wife.. Dear my future zaujah.. I prepare myself for you dear.. If Allah's will.. There'll be nothing except us.. Pray for our best dear _ _ _     _ _ _ _ _ (Fill in the blanks with the correct alphabet.. Wee!! =D) Insha Allah.. Amin.. =)

Alright.. That's all for now.. (2012 memberikan kesan yang bermakna buat diri saya.. Insha Allah.. Semoga istiqamah untuk menjadi hamba yang beriman dan bertaqwa kepada Allah s.w.t.. Amin..) Gotta go!! Happy New Year!! Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullah.. |-_-|

~Hairileqhwan Firdaus~

1 comment:

  1. Salam Hairileqhwan, congratulations on your flying colors result.. At last you prove it.. All the best to you in the future..

    ReplyDelete